Entries for the 2017 Holiday Parade will open September 29, 2017
Parade Entry Form
All entries must be submitted online and payment must be received by Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 5pm.
Entry Fees are nonrefundable.
The Entry Fee Schedule for 2016 is:
- $200.00 Nonrefundable entry fee for Profit Entries (including commercially sponsored entries and floats)
- $125.00 Nonrefundable entry fee for Nonprofit Entries (including churches, schools, nonprofit agencies, hospitals, Scout troops, neighborhood groups and Government agencies). Proof of nonprofit status is required.
- Vendors are allowed at a fee of $150.00 per cart. Please click here for the Vendor Entry Page.
- Entries will be notified of acceptance via email by October 31, 2016.
- Entries will receive line up position and information via email by November 15, 2016.
- Entry fees may be paid via check made payable to “Downtown Greensboro Foundation" and mailed to 122 N Elm St, Suite 609, Greensboro, NC 27401. Entries paying via check must be received by October 28, 2016. After this date only credit card payment will be accepted.
- Credit card and Bank Withdrawals are now available! Please fill out BOTH forms to the left and below if you are paying through this method.
- Entry fees are subject to change for 2017.